Psalm 90:15

Give us gladness in proportion to our former misery! Replace the evil years with good. Psalm 90:15

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Slowed Down...

Weighed in today to find I had no change in my weight. I was a lil disappointed because I was within my points and I did my walk/run on the treadmill at the gym 3 days this week. I will not be discouraged and will add more exercise this week. I also think I should eliminate as much white stuff as possible, even though its allowed on the plan, I will see how this affects my weight loss. That means Im still 9 pounds from my first goal of 5% loss by March 5th changing my average to 3 pounds a week.

On a good note, we found a great park near home that is WONDERFUL. It has everything we have been looking for including a walking track around the kids park area. We have already been 3 times and will continue to bring the kids.

 Date: 2/12/2011
 Current Weight = 244
Week 2 = 0 lbs.
Total Loss = -3.2 lbs.
5% Goal: 12 lbs.
By March 5, 2011


 Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment