Psalm 90:15

Give us gladness in proportion to our former misery! Replace the evil years with good. Psalm 90:15

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Little Steps...

Thought I would give an update on how things are going this week. So far, so good. God has given me a strong desire to achieve my goals and is working on keeping me motivated. I have been eating healthier and do not have any urges to eat out of boredom. I found that going to the gym while LilMan is at school to not be so overwhelming and easier since I'm already out of the house. I will also be going to the gym on Saturday after my WW meetings so that keeps me accountable for at least 3 days a week. I have gotten so much laundry done that I don't have much more room to put stuff away so it looks like its time to clean out closets. It feels good to get that done and takes a big load off my shoulders. I am looking forward to weigh in this week... hopefully I hit my 3 pound goal but will be happy and content with any loss. We havent got out much this week, LilMan & DramaPrincess are sick and we will be heading to the doctor this afternoon and its just too darn cold. Hopefully we will have a fun play day outside this weekend.
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment