Psalm 90:15

Give us gladness in proportion to our former misery! Replace the evil years with good. Psalm 90:15

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A New Day...Step One

Today is the day after I decided to change my life. This morning I woke up at 7:30am, got dressed, left everyone warm and cozy, sleeping in their beds and guess what? I went to a Weight Watchers meeting... I joined WW with about 40 other people who feel just like I do... overweight, depressed and miserable. I stepped on the scale, got my info, listened to people talk and felt like a million bucks when I left. I am so looking forward to the week ahead... So here's the breakdown: 

Start Date: 1/29/2011
Start Weight: 247.2
5% Goal: 12 lbs.
10% Goal: 24 lbs.
WW Pts: 36+ (49 extra points for week)

So for my own personal goal, cause this just isn't about loosing weight, but also about living a better life for me & my family, I would like to get all the laundry caught up (because I know it will make me feel better) and bring LilMan to the park or fun place (because I know he will enjoy it) and loose at least 3 lbs (because that's one step closer to my ultimate goal). Also, NO REGULAR COKE & MUST EXERCISE!!

One Final thought: I would like to ask my Father in Heaven to come into my heart, show me the way to a healthier, free life. Give me strength to walk away from things that are not healthy for me and the strong desire to stick with my plan. Father, guide & help me and others struggling with weight issues to make the right choices & do better for themselves. I thank you, praise you & love you! In Jesus name, I pray! Amen!!

Mama

1 comment:

  1. I love you and will support you in every step of your journey. Like you have always told me-- you can do absolutely ANYTHING you set your mind to and with enough determination, will-power and support, you WILL do it! I love you the way you are but want you to be HAPPY! You DESERVE it! Now get up-- let's go walk!

    ReplyDelete