Psalm 90:15

Give us gladness in proportion to our former misery! Replace the evil years with good. Psalm 90:15

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Drum Roll Please!

Today is one week since my journey began, the lil steps I needed to take to get me closer to where I want to be... and it was a great success. All I really needed to do was eat a lil more sensibly and get up and move a lil more. I was able to eat the things I still enjoy, instead of eating all of it plus whatever LilMan didn't eat, I ate half and I was SATISFIED. I also got lots of things accomplished, even though I was taking care of two kids with the flu. I felt a lil better about myself and didn't feel like I was completely in the dumps. I felt like I was making positive changes and it felt good to do that everyday. So here are the numbers:   Drum roll please!!!

 Date: 2/05/2011
Weight: 244
Week 1= -3.2 lbs.
5% Goal: 12 lbs.
10% Goal: 24 lbs.

I continue to ask our Father in Heaven to walk me in this journey and continue to give me the strong desire to make the right decisions about my health . Father, please continue to help those that are struggling with weight loss and depression as there are so many of us that need your support and guidance. I thank you for helping me this week to remain calm by your word and in keeping me strong when I felt weak.I praise you for loving me and love you with all my heart. In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen!!


Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment